Upside Down Pizza (Pizza Lasagna)
Upside-Down Pizza a great little pizza casserole food idea that you can prepare in under 30 minutes! Perfect for a rushed lunch or potluck idea.
1 lb ground beef
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 can or jar (15 ½ oz.) pizza sauce (or 2 cups homemade sauce)
½ tsp. garlic salt
¼ tsp. oregano
8 oz. grated Mozzarella cheese
1 cup milk
1 Tbsp. oil
½ tsp. salt
1 cup flour
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Brown ground beef and onion. Drain off fat.
3) Mix in pizza sauce, garlic salt, and oregano. Pour into a greased 9×13-inch pan and sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oil, and flour.
5) Pour over meat mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6) Bake 30-40 minutes (You can turn on the broiler for the last minute or two if you want a browner, crispier crust).