Tuna & Pasta Cheddar Melt
* 1 can (10-1//2 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Chicken Broth
* 1 soup can water
* 3 c. uncooked rotini pasta
* 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
* 1 c. milk
* 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
* 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded (about 4-oz.)
* 2 Tbsp. Italian-style dry breadcrumbs
* 2 tsp. butter, melted
1. Heat the broth and water in a 12-in. skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook until the pasta is tender, stirring often. Do not drain.
2. Stir the soup, milk and tuna in the skillet. Top with the cheese. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the tuna mixture. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.