Superbowl Mini Football Meatloaf
These are perfect for game day! Simple recipe that everyone in the house will love.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Hunt’s® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 stick (1 oz each) part-skim mozzarella string cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, tomato sauce, Egg Beaters, oats and soup mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 8 oval-shaped meatloaves, about 5×3 inches; place in prepared pan. Spread ketchup evenly over tops of meatloaves.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meatloaves are cooked through (160°F). Cut cheese stick into thin strips. Cut strips into 8 long pieces and 32 short pieces. Place 1 long piece and 4 short pieces on each meatloaf to resemble ‘laces’ on a football.