Valentines Mint Chocolate Oreo Cookie Heart Pies2014-02-09
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Like the title says, these tasty pies are perfect for a crush or significant other. Show you care with the world wide favorite taste of Oreo’s.. nothing says it better!
Pie Crust (from scratch or packaged)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (from scratch or packaged)
Oreo Cookies (optional)
Large Heart Cookie Cutter or Mini Heart Pie Press
1) Preheat oven to 400°
2) Cut two hearts out of rolled out pie crust.
3) Fill the inside of the crust with half of an Oreo and bits of chocolate chip cookie dough.
4) If you don’t have a pie press, just use a fork to press the edges of the two hearts together. I found a cute heart pocket pie press at Target by Nordic Ware. Wilton also makes a pie pocket press that you can purchase online.
5) Place pies on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Prick with a fork. Brush a bit of egg over the top.
6) Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.