TERIYAKI SALMON WITH SRIRACHA CREAM SAUCE2014-02-13
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
What makes this recipe stand apart from the others is the sriracha cream sauce. Sriracha sauce has been exploding recently, and we’ve used it in our recipes for years now. This sauce stands out from the rest thanks in part to the condensed milk. Yummy!
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons honey
2 salmon filets
FOR THE SRIRACHA CREAM SAUCE
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2-3 tablespoons Sriracha
1 1/2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
1) Whisk together mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons Sriracha and condensed milk in a small bowl. This will be the sauce, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water, set aside.
3) In a small saucepan over medium heat, add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, honey and 1 cup water; then simmer. Stir in cornstarch mixture until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon ~ 2 minutes, let cool.
4) In a large bowl, combine teriyaki marinade and salmon filets; marinate for at least 30 minutesy.
5) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with spray.
6) Place filets along with the marinade into a baking dish and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork ~ 20 minutes.
Voila! This is so good to make any day of the week.