Super Easy 3 Ingredient Chili2014-01-25
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Who would have known how easy it was to put together a lazy chili night! If you want to spice up your chili a bit, add some hot chili flakes or peppers to the pot!
- 1 pound of cooked and drained ground beef
- 1 can of chili beans (undrained)
- 1 can of chili ready diced tomatoes ( I use Hunts Seasoned Diced Tomato Sauce for Chili).
- Mix the meat, beans and tomatoes together in large pot, bring it to a boil and then simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add any spices and seasonings to your taste!