Spinach Dip Stuffed Chicken Breast2014-02-15
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Easy spinach stuffed chicken breast, one of my weekend go to recipes when i’m in a rush!
1 lb boneless chicken breast (flatten the breasts)
1 cup pepperjack cheese
1 cup cooked spinach
1/2 cup fat free cream cheese (or greek yogurt)
2 Tbsp whole grain breadcrumbs
4 tbsp Cajun seasoning
1) Preheat your oven to 350°
2) Wash and drain your spinach. Cut off the stems. Add to a pot of lightly salted boiling water, & boil for about 10-15 mins until spinach is tender and dark green. Strain all the water.
3) Mix together spinach, pepper jack cheese & cream cheese (or greek yogurt). Microwave until melted together.
4) Combine Cajun seasoning & bread crumbs & sprinkle both sides of your chicken breast.
5) Add a spoonful of the spinach and cheese mix center of the chicken and roll to cover all sides, Crimp ends with a toothpick.
6) Bake for 18-25 mins until chicken is fully cooked.
7) Remove toothpicks & serve with grilled zucchini or mixed vegetables.