Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken2014-03-07
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 7:0 h
- Ready In : 7:0 h
Yummy! The best tex mex style set-it-and-forget it Crock pot meal! I make this when i’m super low on time, or if i’ve just had a really long day and need a few extra minutes of me time
- 1 package of chicken breasts (approx 1.5-2 lbs)
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1/2 to 1 block of low fat cream cheese )
- Optional: avocado, tabasco and pico de gallo (salsa fresca)
- Drain black beans and corn (leaving a little liquid)
- Place chicken, salsa, black beans and corn in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. A half hour before eating stir in cream cheese.
- Serve with tabasco, avocado and enjoy!