Quick & Easy Breakfast Cupcakes2014-01-25
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
Make these quick and easy breakfast cupcakes at home in your muffin pan! They are so easy to make.
What You Need
1 20 ounce package pre-shredded hash brown-style potatoes
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
4 Tbsp flour
1 small sweet onion, coarsely grated
2 thick slices deli ham, chopped into small bits (about 1 cup)
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 dozen eggs, scrambled
chives for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F., and lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix the first seven ingredients together in a large bowl. (Substitute bacon or sausage for the ham, if preferred)
3. Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full. Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
4. Bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes. If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scoop out a little with a teaspoon.
5. Spoon a few tablespoons of scramble eggs into each nest and top with chives.