Easy Pull Apart Grilled Cheese Rolls2014-02-02
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 12m
- Ready In : 17m
Grilled cheese is a lazy sunday favorite here at our home. This recipe is a simple modification using Pilsbury dough to create a cheesy delicious pull apart snack.
- 2 Containers of either: Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits or Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/2 cup melted Butter.
- 1 package of Velveeta Cheese
- 9″ round cake pan
1) Melt butter in pan
2) Cut velveeta into 1 inch cubes
3) Roll the dough and stuff each roll with one ball of cheese
4) Place balls into a 9″ cake pan
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes
Enjoy these perfect grilled cheese rolls!