Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes2014-01-27
- Servings : 22
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 4:0 h
Oreos are one of the most famous cookies in the world, and for good reason.. They pair well in so many delicious desserts! This cheesecake cupcake recipe is an instant classic. Enjoy.
22 Oreos: 16 left whole + 6 coarsely chopped
2 8-oz packages cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
Pinch of salt
1) Preheat oven to 275 F.
2) Line 12 standard muffin tins and 4 ramekins with paper liners.
3) Place 1 whole Oreo in the bottom of each lined cup.
4) Beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium. Gradually beat in the sugar and vanilla.
5) Pour in the beaten eggs, a little at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition.
6) Beat in the sour cream and salt.
7) Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
8) Pour the batter into the prepared tins, filling each almost to the top.
9) Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, 22-25 minutes.
10) Cool in the pans for about 15 minutes, on a wire rack, then transfer to a plate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.