Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole2014-01-25
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
This Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe is so yummy and easy to boot! Perfect to prepare when you are short on time to make the family a quick lunch or dinner.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
- 8 potatoes, cubed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup green onion, diced
- - Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- - In large bowl, mix olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce.
- - Add potatoes to bowl.
- - Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- - Add potatoes, allow for excess sauce in the remaining bowl.
- - Bake potatoes for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- - Add cubed chicken to bowl with leftover sauce and allow to marinate while potatoes bake.
- - Mix together cheese, bacon & green onion in separate bowl.
- - Once potatoes are done, add the chicken then layer toppings over chicken.
- - Bake for additional 15 minutes or until chicken is done and cheese is melted.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe