Korean Barbecued Beef Short Ribs2014-03-26
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Ingredients You’ll Need:
3 pounds(1440 g) Flanken-style short ribs
1 Asian pear,grated
1/2 onion peeled and grated
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup citrus soda
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1/4 cup sesame oil
3 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 cup minced green onions
1) Place ribs in a large casserole.
2) Pour water over ribs to cover them completely.
3) Refrigerate for,at least 30 minutes.
4) Drain ribs and rinse under cold water.
5) Return drained ribs to the casserole.
6) Place grated pear and onion over ribs.
7) Add remaining ingredients and,using a tongs,stir well.
8) Cover casserole with a lid and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
9) Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
10) Using a tongs,place marinated ribs on the grill.
11) Cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
12) Garnish barbecued beef short ribs with additional green onion and sesame seeds.
Serve hot.. Enjoy!