Homemade S’mores Poptarts2014-02-24
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
This fun and easy recipe makes a much more delicious version of the popular pop tarts snack. There’s nothing like fresh pastries!
Pie dough, homemade or store bought.
½ cup Sunflower Nutella
½ cup marshmallow fluff
Splash of milk
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) For filling get your Sunflower Nutella and homemade fluff ready by putting each into its own piping bag.
3) Roll your pie dough on a lightly floured surface until desired thickness is achieved.
4) Cut out rectangles 3″ by 4″ to make poptarts. Roll excess dough and re-cut if necessary. You will need two rectangles to make one poptart.
5) Place one row of rectangles down on the baking sheet.
6) Using your piping bag, pipe alternating rows of Sunflower Nutella and marshmallow fluff in the middle of the rectangle.
7) Carefully, with a pastry brush or your finger, brush milk onto edges of dough. Lay the second rectangle over the top and press down with your fingers along the edge to close the poptarts.
8) Using a fork, press all the edges to completely seal the poptarts. Cut a few slits in the top of each poptart.
9) Bake until golden brown, for 25 to 30 minutes.
10) Place poptarts on racks and allow to cool. drizzle poptarts with melted sunflower Nutella or chocolate.