French Bread Pizza2014-03-20
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8m
- Ready In : 18m
Here’s a creative food idea. We wanted pizza last night, but didn’t have any flour to make dough. We DID however how a loaf of french bread from breakfast. Would this work? Here’s the outcome of our experimental dinner fiasco:
2 loaves French Bread
1 jar of pizza or pasta sauce
Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon, green peppers, onion, pineapple, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, any toppings really!
2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese shredded
1) Pre-heat your oven to 500 degrees.
2) Cut french bread in half length wise, put the halves on a cookie sheet open faced, spread a ¼ of the jar on each side.
3) Place your favorite toppings, and top each half with half cup cheese. Prepare and bake two at timethen repeat.
4) Bake 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.
5) Cut into 2 inch strips and enjoy!