Easy Vegetarian Baked Pickles2014-02-27
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Why fry pickles when you can bake them? Why eat pickles any other way?
1 (24 ounce) jar pickles, slices
1/3 cup flour
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
1 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
ranch dressing, and hot sauce for dipping
1) Turn oven broiler on high.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs + flour.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, and pepper. Mix well.
4) Place panko bread crumbs in a small dish.
5) Dunk each pickle slice into the egg mixture, than dredge it in the panko bread crumbs.
6) Place coated pickles on a rack set above a baking sheet and sprayed with non-stick spray.
7) Place pan in the middle rack of the oven. Broil for 3 minutes on each side.
8) Serve with Ranch dressing and a dash of hot sauce.