Easy Stuffed Pizza Muffins2014-01-04
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Delicious snacks for a party or game day. The guys will go crazy for these little pizza bites.
1) lay out your dough (I used store-bought because, well, I’m lazy) and spread pizza sauce on it.
2) sprinkle the cheese and any toppings you and your kids like on top.
3) cut the dough in half and roll both halves up.
4) cut the rolls into slices, I did about 6 per half, and place them swirly-side up in a greased muffin pan.
5) bake according to the dough instructions (I did about 20 minutes) and voila, delicious stuffed pizza muffins!