Easy Oven Baked Cheeseburger Sliders2014-02-09
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
These are so easy to make and the kids love them at bbq’s every summer! All you need is a Crock Pot.
2 pounds, 93% lean ground sirloin
1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
3/4 cup chopped onions
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 package (12-count) Kings Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls (or slider buns)
6 slices cheddar or American cheese
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, and salt.
3) Gently press mixture into a 9-by-13-inch pan so that it makes one large patty of even thickness. Use the tines of a fork to poke holes throughout the meat.
4) Bake for 30 minutes. As it bakes, the meat will shrink away from the sides and liquid will accumulate around the edges of pan. When fully cooked, remove the pan from oven (keep oven turned on) and carefully drain off the liquid.
5) Top the meat with an even layer of sliced cheese; return pan to oven for about 2 minutes or until the cheese melts. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes.
6) Cut into 2-inch squares (or the size of the buns used), making 12 mini- hamburgers. Serve with dill pickle slices and ketchup. Serves 6 at 2 sliders each.