Easy Monkey Bread Muffins2014-02-02
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
A super simple & delicious recipe for making yummy Monkey Bread Muffins in your oven! This recipe takes less than 20 minutes!
3 (12 oz) packages of refrigerated biscuit dough
1 cup of granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1) Heat Oven to 350 degrees. Put foil liners into muffin tin
2) Mix sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag. Cut biscuits into thirds, and then cut into smaller pieces. Shake biscuit pieces in plastic bag and add all pieces to 1 muffin cup.
3) In a small sauce pan, melt the butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute.
4) Spoon 1 teaspoon of mixture over each muffin tin.
5) Bake at 350 for 17 minutes.