Easy Crock Pot Mac & Cheese2014-02-08
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 2:0 h
- Ready In : 2:20 h
2 c. uncooked elbow macaroni
4 Tbsp butter
2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cups sour cream
1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp black pepper
1) Line Crock Pot with butter or spray.
2) Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes, cook al dente.
3) Mix butter and cheese over medium high heat in a saucepan. Add cheese and stir.
4) In your Crock Pot combine cheese mixture, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper. Add the drained macaroni and stir.
5) Cook in Crock Pot for 2 – 2 1/2 hours on low, stirring occasionally until it is just getting hot.