Easy Crock Pot Garlic Chicken Alfredo2014-01-27
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 3:0 h
- Ready In : 0m
Chicken Alfredo is such a simple dish that almost everybody loves. The added chicken gives this meal lots of lean protein which makes it a little less intense on the tummy in my opinion.
- 4 – 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Salt
- Two 15 oz. Jars Classico Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package Pasta
- White Onion sliced
1) Add chicken to crockpot, and sprinkle with garlic salt.
2) Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours
3) After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot
4) Add alfredo sauce and onions, and pour over chicken
5) Cook on high for 30 more minutes, or until done.
6) While chicken is finishing… prepare your pasta on the stove, per package instructions.
7) Drain pasta, then top with chicken once it’s finished cooking. Delicious!