Easy Crock Pot Chicken Tacos2014-03-07
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:30 h
- Ready In : 6:40 h
This is my favorite quick and easy dish! Wow — it has kick! So good on a late afternoon on the patio. I can smell Spring already arriving
1 large frozen chicken breast
1/2 jar of your favorite salsa
1/2 cup frozen corn
1 tbsp cumin
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4-1/2 tsp red cayenne pepper
Your favorite taco fixins (tortillas, cheese, sour cream onions, avocado, lettuce, more salsa, the possibilities are endless!)
1) Cover bottom of crock with the salsa.
2) Add seasonings and stir.
3) Throw in your frozen chicken breast, flip it over once or twice to get it coated in salsa.
4) Add in your corn.
5) Put on the lid and set it to low for 6.5 hours.
6) After, use two forks to shred the chicken breast and stir it around with the salsa.
7) Serve the chicken in your taco carrying device as chosen by you.