Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Broccoli Rice2014-02-01
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Perfect Homestyle chicken and rice recipe. Easy comfort food with little to no effort required!
- 6 qt slow cooker
- 1 1/4 cups long-grain rice, uncooked
- pepper to taste
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 1/3 ounces cream of broccoli soup mix
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
1) Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place rice in cooker. Sprinkle with pepper. Add in 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and the sour cream.
2) Top with chicken pieces and broccoli.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine soup mix and broth. Pour over chicken and rice.
4) Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, or until rice and chicken are tender but not dry.
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe