Easy Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken2014-01-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 3:0 h
- Ready In : 3:10 h
Buffalo chicken is a classic, and incredibly simple to make in your slow cooker. This dish has some serious kick! At our house we garnish with a little Ranch dip. It is so good!
- 4 – 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
- 1 bottle Frank’s RedHot Wings Buffalo Sauce 12 oz.
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix 1 oz.
- Green Onions OR White Onions OR Celery
- Slow Cooker
1) Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours covered
2) After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot
3) Mix together Buffalo Sauce and Ranch Seasoning Mix
4) Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes covered, or until done.
5) Serve as chicken breasts and garnish with green onions, or shred and serve on buns.