Easy Crock Pot Broccoli & Beef On Rice2014-02-11
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
This is such an easy recipe to make, and my kids loved it to death. Nevermind going to PF Chang’s. We can do it up better at home, and make it much more authentic!
1 1/2-2 pounds sirloin steak thinly sliced
1 cup beef broth
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1/4 cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons cornstarch
12 ounce bag steam able broccoli florets, cooked per package directions
2 cups cooked white rice for serving
1) Whisk the soy, oyster sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil and garlic with the beef broth.
2) Pour broth over beef and allow to marinade.
3) Cook on low for about 4-5 hours in a Crock Pot.
4) Mix water and cornstarc, stirring until cornstarch is dissolved. Stir in Crock Pot, and cook another 30 minutes until sauce thickens.
5) Stir in steamed broccoli & serve over rice.
Simple & Delicious