Easy Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole2014-02-18
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:0 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
I love making this recipe the night before and waking up to the smell of a hot perfect breakfast casserole. It makes the morning so much easier!
1 bag Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes
1 lb Bacon
1 Small Onion diced
8 oz Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Red Bell Pepper diced
1/2 Green Bell Pepper diced
1 cup Milk
25 Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
1) Cut bacon in to small pieces, cook and drain
2)Add half bag of hash browns to bottom of slow cooker, half of your bacon, half your onions, half your green and red peppers, and half your cheese
3) Add remaining hash browns, bacon, onions, green and red peppers, and cheese.
4) In medium sized bowl beat eggs & milk together.
5) Pour egg mixture over casserole, sprinkle salt & pepper
6) Cook on Low for 4 hours or warm for 8 hours.