Easy Chinese Noodle Soup2014-03-26
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Ingredients You’ll Need:
1 package noodles
1 cup fresh spinach
3 medium button mushrooms,sliced
2 whole green onions,sliced
1 large egg
1 teaspoon garlic paste
salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
1) In a small saucepan,bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
2) Add the noodles and cook,according the package instructions(about 5 minutes).
3) Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
4) Reduce the heat to medium and stir in mushrooms,spinach and green onions.
5) Allow vegetables to sit in hot broth until softened.
6) Make a hell in the center and crack the egg into it.
7) Allow the egg to poach in the broth until the whites are solid but the yolk is still runny.
8) Pour Chinese noodle soup into a bowl and serve with garlic paste on the side.