Easy Chicken Fried Rice2014-03-20
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Ingredients You’ll Need:
3 cups rice, prepared
1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked (I recommend using slow cooker teriyaki chicken)
1 cup peas & carrots, frozen
1 white onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1) Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 3 cups cooked rice.
2) Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
3) Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
4) Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
5) Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce to pan. Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.