Chicken and Avocado Taquitos2014-03-20
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Ingredients You’ll Need:
4 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 cup salsa, plus extra for serving
1 (8-count) package Old El Paso mini flour tortillas
1 avocado, diced
2 cups shredded Pepperjack cheese (or favorite cheese)
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, add cooking spray.
2) In a small bowl, stir together shredded chicken and salsa.
3) Lay tortillas on a flat work surface. Add 1/2 cup shredded chicken in a line down the center of each tortilla. Then add a slices of diced avocado. Sprinkle with your desired amount of cheese & cilantro and a sprinkle of lime juice.
4) Roll the tortillas up tightly, and place seam-side down on the baking sheet. Mist the tortillas with cooking spray.
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and tortillas are toasted.
6) Serve immediately with salsa for dipping!