Caramel Pretzel Magic Bars2014-02-09
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
6 Tbsp butter, melted
1-14oz can sweetened condensed milk
50+ pretzels (I used Snyder’s Snaps)
20 caramels, unwrapped & cut in fourths (*They now sell caramel bits at the store near the chocolate chips! So much easier than unwrapping & cutting up caramel squares. I would try 1 cup of caramel bits if you aren’t using the squares.)
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
1) Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter & press in a sprayed 13x9in pan.
2) Pour about half the can of condensed milk over crust.
3) Layer your pretzels as close together as you like over the condensed milk/crust. Sprinkle caramels, chocolate chips, & coconut flakes.
4) Pour remaining half of condensed milk on top.
5) Break up some extra pretzels to put on top, with a few extra chocolate chips so you can see all the colors above the condensed milk.
6) Bake at 350*F for 20-30 min until lightly brown