Best Mini Burgers Recipe2014-02-05
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 60m
I guarantee this recipe is really easy to make yourself!
For the Buns
200 ml milk
100 ml water
60 g butter
about 500 g plain flour
1 sachet of dry yeast (7 g)
2 Tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
sesame for the top
1. Heat milk, water and butter in a small pot, just enough so the butter melts, but still, don’t let it be too hot. We don’t wan’t to kill the yeast.
2. Mix 100 g flour, yeast, salt, sugar, 1 egg and the heated butter and milk mixture.
3. Gradually start adding the remaining flour until you get smooth, soft dough. Leave it covered until it doubles in volume.
4. When it doubles in volume start forming a ball that is a little bit smaller than a walnut.
5. Place the balls on two large oven pans lined with baking paper.
6. Brush their tops with slightly beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame.
7. Let it rise for another 30 minutes and then bake for about 10-15 minutes in a preheated oven on 390°F/200°C.
Buns are now ready… onto the burgers!
For the Burgers
700 g mixed gound meat (that is 1:1 ratio of beef and pork)
1 large onion, grated
2 tsp Vegeta seasoning
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp hot pepper flakes
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp dried parsley leaves
2 tsp baking soda
4 cloves garlic, pressed
50 g bread crumbs
1. Take all of the ingredients from the list and mix well.
2. Shape into miniature burgers that are about 3,5 cm in diameter.
3. Fry them on a little oil, on both sides. While you shape them, be aware that they’ll shrink while frying, and on the other hand, the buns will expand in the oven.
A few more things to add:
yellow cheese slices
Assemble everything and place on a party tray!