Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings2013-12-22
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 45m
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine roasted red pepper, goat cheese, sour cream and salt in the bowl of a food processor until emulsified; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine wings, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place wings onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at halftime.
- Serve wings immediately with dipping sauce.