Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Jalapeno Poppers2014-02-16
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
These bacon wrapped cheesy jalapeno poppers are the best party snack ever – they are unbelievably good!!
25 fresh jalapeno peppers
14 -16 ounces cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 (16 ounce) packages bacon
1) Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways.
2) Remove seeds from peppers.
3) Fill each pepper with cream cheese and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
4) Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper half.
5) Place on baking sheets and place in 450 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
6) Remove and serve when cooled.
Voila! Simple & delicious.