Epic Smores Pizza with Dough Recipe
This Smores pizza recipe is a hit at every party I have brought it to! Easy to make, the kids love it, adults love it. It reminds us of camp when we were younger
Follow the pictograph and use rough measurements (It will be fine!) Read below for easy whole wheat pizza dough.
Easy Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1¼ cup white flour
- 2¼ teaspoon yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup warm water (not boiling hot, but warm)
- 1⅓ cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine the white flour, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the oil and warm water to the mixture and combine with an electric mixer. Mix on high speed for several minutes until a soft, elastic dough forms.
- Stir in the whole wheat flour gradually, by hand. When it’s all incorporated, you should be able to easily pick up the dough and knead it gently until you get a soft dough ball. I did this right in the bowl – that’s the benefit of a large mixing bowl!
- Set aside in a warm place and cover with plastic wrap or even just a dish towel. Let the dough rise for about 10-15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into two 12-inch circles. Poke with forks to prevent bubbling (optional). Place on a baking sheet or if you’re really fancy and cool, a pizza stone. You can add toppings and then bake for about 12-15 minutes, or you can just bake the crust ahead of time and add your toppings later. I liked it best when I baked it with the toppings on it.