Easy Baked Teriyaki Chicken
Yummy teriyaki chicken in the oven is so easy to make, and tastes perfect. Actually, It’s my favorite way to get the chicken golden brown.
1 tbsp corn starch
1 tbsp cold water
1⁄2 cup white sugar
1⁄2 cup soy sauce
1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
12 skinless chicken thigh
1) In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
2) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
3) Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over and brush again.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
5) Garnish with chopped green onion, Enjoy!