Doritos (Tortilla Chip) Chicken Casserole
It’s time for MEXICAN LASAGNA. Easy to make, tastes great, layered with chips, cheese and meats.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (divided)
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (drained)
- ½ packet taco seasoning
- 1 large bag Doritos or any of your favorite tortilla chips
- Shredded lettuce (optional)
- diced tomato (optional)
Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together shredded chicken, 1 cup of cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Ro-tel tomatoes, and taco seasoning. Mix well.
Step 2: Grease a 2-quart casserole dish, and add a layer of crushed Doritos across the bottom. Top with a layer of the chicken mixture. Add another layer of crushed Doritos, and then add another layer of the chicken mixture. Top with remaining cheese. You can add more crushed Doritos on top as well if you wish.
Step 3: Cover and place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 30-25 minutes until bubbling hot. Remove from the oven and top with lettuce and tomato if you choose.
(Makes 4 Servings)