Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Swiss Cheese
- broccoli crowns
- Salt-free Seasoning
- non-stick cooking spray
- clove of garlic
- chicken broth
1) place the chicken breast in plastic wrap and mash with a skillet to tenderize the meat.
2) Lift top sheet off wrap and sprinkle generously with seasoning. Replace wrap.
3) Flip over & remove wrap and discard. Add a slice of cheddar and broccoli to the chicken breast.
4) Use the remaining piece of wrap to assist in rolling the breast and forming it snugly.
5) Spray skillet with cooking spray, put on medium heat.
6) Once hot add stuffed breasts. Cover.
7) Flip the breasts three times to ensure even cooking.
8) Once cooked through, remove breasts and set aside. Drop the garlic inthe skillet, add a generous amount of broth and fat free milk and increase the heat to medium, remove from heat as the dish reduces!